Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacations A Plenty

Well my dears,
It is summer and with summer comes vacations. That includes those just from gaming. However filming and gaming are not the same thing. I feel that I have been spending a little too much time playing Global Agenda lately so I uninstalled it... Then it occurred to me that I still need it installed to film so I redownloaded it... I'm special...

Anyway just wanted to keep you updated on this so I thought I would write you a blog. I will probably Dev vlog this too so stay posted to the YouTube page.

So to sum up...
Yes we are still going to film regularly and keep going with the show.
No you won't see me in game every day from 5pm after work until 10:30 pm anymore. (Until I see fit for that schedule to return.) Oh dear God... I forgot about mail... it will probably be full when I go back. But that is a different story.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly,
Love,
Always yours,
- Rob (Colt)

P.S. I love this show, and you have all been so supportive to me so I will never give up on it. As long as you just stick with me and give me time I guarantee (unless something REALLY horrible happens like in that movie the Book of Eli) I will give you season one completed. And baby... it will be worth it.

P.S.P.S. Shout out to my peeps still fightin' in game:
Solstyce, Mistree, Aubergine, IVIidnight, WARBOT, Rigald, Drocktar, WiddlyScuds, and everyone else from the alliance CUTE, whom I just don't have time to throw all of your name in here. I will miss you, but trust me, GA is too much fun to stay away from for too long. And I'll be back. :-P

P.S.P.S.P.S. Yeah... I use grammatically correct post scripts... You got a problem with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment